Edroy Magnifocuser Headband Handsfree Flipup Magnifer
Edroy Magnifocuser Headband Handsfree Magnifier
The Edroy Magnifocuser has been a staple since 1937 - yes that's a long time. The reason is simple - it uses a proven design that has stood the test of time. The only recent change has been to the color, adding black just makes this old-timer look a little bit kool. Still made in the USA, lens from New Hampshire and the rest from New York.
Here's the way to choose your Magni-Focuser. This is a fixed focus so you have a decision to make. Most people like dentists or model makers, beauticians for scientists need a specific working distance. If that's the case, then once you know the working distance you require that will determine the magnification. On the other hand, if you need a specific magnification such as a jeweler, stamp collector, or quality control inspector and you require the maximum of 3.5X or even something less then that is what will determine the working distance.
- Fits over glasses
- Binocular flip-up magnifier w/ interchangeable lens units
- Shatter & scratch resistant optical acrylic lenses
- Len size 3 1/8" X 1 1/8" (79mm X 28mm) no post
- The contoured padded vinyl headband is ratchet adjustable for a perfect fit
- High impact, non-corrosive ABS plastic construction
The working distance of each magnifier varies based on the strength. The following represents the working distance for each magnification. The prescription glasses that you wear while using this magnifier may affect the working distance.
- Model 102 - 1.50X - working distance is 20 inches
- Model 103 - 1.75X - working distance is 14 inches
- Model 104 - 2.00X - working distance is 10 inches
- Model 105 - 2.25X - working distance is 8 inches
- Model 107 - 2.75X - working distance is 6 inches
- Model 110 - 3.50X - working distance is 4 inches
Made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.