- Aerosol spray contains 6 oz. of repellent or enough to coat a full outfit; a full outfit consists of a shirt, trousers, and socks, plus a mosquito net.
- One treatment will last up to 6 washings or 6 weeks before clothing has to be treated again. See general permethrin instructions.
- Effective against all species of mosquitos.
- Effective against disease-carrying ticks that carry Lyme disease and other tick-borne pathogens.
- Follow product instructions. Repellent should be applied outdoors and before clothing is worn; allow the clothing and gear to dry.
NEVER USE A PERMETHRIN PRODUCT ON CATS, NEVER!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.