Edroy Opticaid Spring Clip-On Handsfree Flipup Magnifer
: In stock
Edroy Opticaid Spring Clip On - Handsfree Flip-up Magnifier
The Edroy Opticaid Spring Clip has been a staple since the 1950's - it is the newer option to the original wire clip-on. The update was needed because of fashion change; glasses became smaller and frameless. Still made in the USA, lens from New Hampshire and the rest from New York.
Here's the way to choose your Opticaid Spring Clip This is a fixed focus, so you have a decision to make. Most people like dentists or model makers, beauticians for scientists need a specific working distance. If that's the case, then once you know the working distance, you require that will determine the magnification. On the other hand, if you need a specific magnification such as a jeweler, stamp collector, or quality control inspector and you require the maximum of 3.5X or even something less then that is what will determine the working distance.
- Spring Clip-On offers fast and convenient on and off.
- Spring Clip-On fits most glasses
- Shatter & scratch resistant optical acrylic lenses
- Len size 3 1/8" X 1 1/8" (79mm X 28mm) no post
- High impact, non-corrosive ABS plastic construction
The working distance of each magnifier varies based on the strength. The following represents the working distance for each magnification.
- 1.50X - working distance is 20 inches
- 1.75X - working distance is 14 inches
- 2.00X - working distance is 10 inches
- 2.25X - working distance is 8 inches
- 2.75X - working distance is 6 inches
- 3.50X - working distance is 4 inches
Made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.