Edroy Opticaid Wire Clip-On Handsfree Flip up Magnifier
The Edroy Opticaid has been a staple since 1937 - yes that's a long time. Still made in the USA, lens from New Hampshire and the rest from New York.
Here's the way to choose your Opticaid Wire Clip This is a fixed focus so you have a decision to make. Most people like dentists or model makers, beauticians for scientists need a specific working distance. If that's the case, then once you know the working distance you require that will determine the magnification. On the other hand, if you need a specific magnification such as a jeweler, stamp collector, or quality control inspector and you require the maximum of 3.5X or even something less then that is what will determine the working distance.
This wire clip attachment is not suitable for a small lens or for most frameless glasses. Please select the Spring-Clip model E91 series
- Fits on most glasses of medium to large framed lenses
- Shatter & scratch resistant optical acrylic lenses
- Len size 3 1/8" X 1 1/8" (79mm X 28mm) no post
- High impact, non-corrosive ABS plastic construction
The working distance of each magnifier varies based on the strength. The following represents the working distance for each magnification.
- Model 712 - 1.50X - working distance is 20 inches
- Model 713 - 1.75X - working distance is 14 inches OUT OF STOCK
- Model 714 - 2.00X - working distance is 10 inches OUT OF STOCK
- Model 715 - 2.25X - working distance is 8 inches OUT OF STOCK
- Model 717 - 2.75X - working distance is 6 inches OUT OF STOCK
- Model 710 - 3.50X - working distance is 4 inches OUT OF STOCK
Made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.